As an Affiliate Manager you will contribute to the growth of marketing campaign performance for one of the leading networks in the world. These services include both mobile and online advertising such as Affiliate Marketing, and Performance Marketing.
What you do:
- Handle day to day management of existing affiliates to maintain and grow relationship;
- Manage incoming publisher applications;
- Identify and prospect new publishers;
- Manage onboarding & development of new publishers;
- Assist with campaign management & set up, creatives, media types, ROI goals and budgets;
- Conduct due diligence on promotion methods and competition;
- Collaborate with seniors by exchanging campaign feedback and performance evaluation;
- Create reports on campaign and offer performance;
- Maintain the highest level of customer service;
- Handle Ad hoc requests as they arise and contribute to other side projects.
What you need:
- A willingness to grind and a hunger to be the best in your field;
- Fluent communication in written and spoken English is a must, any other language is a plus;
- Strong relationship building capabilities, long term partnership focus;
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills;
- Ability/attitude to learn fast and adapt quickly to change;
- Highly self-motivated and dynamic collaborative personality;
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills;
- Ability to learn quickly technical concepts and dashboard (technical aptitude);
- Strong sense of accountability for accounts receivable collection;
- Prioritization and time management skills;
- Proactivity – anticipate needs and provide solutions, take initiative;
- Creativity and problem solving skills;
- Capability of working independently and within a team;
- Ability to work under pressure (stress resilient);
- No 9 till 5 mentality.
What we offer:
- Being a part of a truly international team;
- Working for an award winning performance marketing company;
- Participating in local and international networking events;
- Upward mobility to grow and advance your career;
- Personal and professional development opportunities.
Want to know more? Don’t hesitate and contact us now!